Wednesday 16 October 2013

A Greener Jen

Today we ventured the 1.5 hr drive to Bicester Designer Shopping Outlet Village.

Everythings reduced.If the twins weren't desperate for winter coats & clothes (they are wearing their new ones above) i wouldn't have bothered as they really are suffering both with their gums.Queenie has 3 teeth coming in at once (taking it to 7) whereas Romeo has so many teeth already i cant get in there to look but last time i checked he has was halfway through his big 4 molars.Hes pretty much not far off being done.
Shopping isn't fun anymore,we made it to only one shop after a lunch/change nappies/stretch legs pitstop before we then went home, i even laughed with a woman as she proudly told me she was shopping alone 1st time without her kids as mine were playing pass the parcel of who they wanted to hold them like indecisive clinging monkeys.But secretly I wanted to push her into the mannequins and ask if she was enjoying her shopping now.That'll teach her.
I had prepared the night before like i do most nights for food for the monkeys.I made fresh nut milk like i do each day (everyone drinks this faster than i can make it), a maca choc banana smoothie with the milk for the twins breakfast and cookies with the leftover nut milk pulp.I stuck these in the dehydrator overnight, my brother liked them the twins did not.Ah well it happens.I took along a few snacks and i always carry a filling superfood packed smoothie but generally they dont want to eat with teeth pains.I don't blame them.I also made this drink below for some energy and inner body oxygen to take away with me i had watched the night before..

alkalizing detoxifying oxygenating vanilla chlorophyll chia smoothie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6yCbFlv7Ks&sns=tw via @youtube


But i didn't prepare myself enough for the day.As most parents know you always leave yourself last and i grabbed some food from Pret A Manger.Its quite a good place, the food is fresh and has some organic but your standard sandwich (even though i had vegan) bloats me instantly & occasionally i get hives.i have scratched my skin off my ankles before.I am intolerant to gluten and with the sandwich i had a butternut squash soup.Then later as we left my husband and brother wanted a drive thru Mc'Ds to eat on the way home.They respect how i eat and i respect theirs.They are both pretty much almost entirely vegan but out on the go they eat the general stuff they used to (even though they feel tired.acid in the throat,toilet troubles after but hey its their own health journey) so i had some chips & a veggie wrap.More gluten.More cooked foods which make me tired as they drain the body of water.I don't know what heating up methods have been used in the food i have eaten out today but someone somewhere along the line has used a microwave.I know this because when i eat microwaved food i get a tiggle of a sore throat, nothing major but my body does NOT like it.We don't even own a microwave anymore for health reasons but the best way to sort out feeling shitty is to flood yourself with oxygenating alkalising greens.I can pretty much feel better within a couple hours eating the way i do, sometimes a green juice i can feel the goodness instantly.It didn't help we spent the entire journey in his borrowed banger of a car which has the heating broken by being on full blast.DEHYDRATION some more? I felt like a raisin when i got out. (and yes we had carseats today hooray)
After we got the poorly tots home i threw together an enriching green drink (by the way the twins pretty much have a little of everything i consume throughout the day so they are constantly indulging with me from every health thing i make.They've been drinking through straws from 10 months so drinks are their favourite and race each other push and shove went they spot mother with cup)..with a child on my hip and the other jumping on the bed upstairs in excitement at just the prospect of being alive (Lively bugger.Dad was upstairs too not to worry). I wasn't much hungry but i wanted to not feel ill tomorrow.My body has gotten much cleaner over the years so i really can feel the difference in vibrational energy mentally & physically when i eat even just one meal that wasn't my usual raw vegan.Its not about being good or bad its about how good do i want to feel.
Here's what i did-


I juiced: pineapple,lime,spinach,celery,apple,broccoli stem

Blended with:
A small piece of Avocado
1 TB organic liquid chlorophyll
 (u can mix this in orange juice if you like.one of the easiest best things you can do for your health if you smoke,drink,party,take meds etc.Dara even explains it in her video above.)
1/2 tsp Msm Crystal Powder
(Detoxifier, anti-inflammatory, anti-parastic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal.Also beneficial for skin conditions.I suffer from acne when i eat processed foods.I class this as medicine and keep it in the medicine cabinet as it is so good.I give some to the twins daily.Shazzie (a raw mum,author with a huge company and a presenter on uks 1st raw tv channel) from detoxyourworld says in her book "raising ecstatic children" (buy it.its amazing even if only for yourself) if her child had a nut allergy she would carry a bag around with her of this.I gave my brother some after a wasp sting in the garden and his painful sting pretty much went away very quickly)

And i threw down the hatch a handful of chlorella and spirulina tablets i buy in bulk from an organic company.Both contain protein, are immune building,and detoxify.Chlorella actually helps with radiation as it binds itself to toxins and metals which will release out the body.Particularly helpful i read if you eat fish or smoke.
Again i am not a doctor i have over the last 7 years been on a health journey i have learnt from experiences on.The most intense have been the last 3 which ive learnt the most with ivf, twin pregnancy, weaning & raising my little ones.I don't have time for complicated meals and i want to feel amazing so i am so happy i found this lifestyle.Pretty much everything is made by chucking in a blender.Meals in a minute

I got my msm from indigo-herbs.co.uk, chlorella & spirulina tablets from amazon and my liquid chlorophyll i forget where but probably amazon also. 
I hope these posts help others as it is because of other bloggers,tweeters and   instagrammers i have found this way to feel my best.Ive been doing this quite some time and have built up my kitchen stock of ingredients which now i don't buy processed foods is actually not much extra cost but you can do so much for your health with just a few items from your greengrocer.It really dosent have to be all potions and pennies.
Lots of love,
A greener Jen xx

P.S on a green note i got talking to a fresh wheatgrass supplier for rawnchys green detox juices whilst in the back between the snoozing kids and have just sent my idea for the rawnchy logo for my graphic designer friend to review over the next couple of weeks.I hope to share with you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment