Thursday 17 October 2013

Seaweed Beauty Soup

Quickie whilst i am catching up on tv! I let sky + record all my faves, let them build up a few weeks then have a trashy tv-athon.My nights are busy with rawnchy foods & drinks preps for the next day, the twins shenanigans , exercise and general housekeeping so i dont watch tv at all.Again this is my version of Daras youtube recipe.

Heated up filtered water-
I added chopped garlic, Onion powder,spinach,chopped up nori sheets (that u wrap sushi in), cayenne, himalayan pink salt (mineral rich),nutritional yeast flakes (a cheese replacement containing B12 which we are ALL deficient in as it comes from the soil), turmeric (a mile long list of benefits please google!), then i added some dulse and wakame seaweed i bought a while ago that ive never been brave enough to eat in a salad but turned out amazing in this!

I then blended it into a warm drink.Soooo nice! Comforting,nourishing & really tasty.

Seaweed is great for digestive health, high in nutrients, low in calories, may improve heart health by lowering blood pressure,has heavy duty detox properties, may help regulate hormones,it is reported to be what keeps japanese women slim with lustrous hair and glowing complexions.An all round tonic for a pick me up or after illness!


No comments:

Post a Comment