Thursday 7 November 2013

Do What You Love, Love What You Do

This post hasn't really got a theme just more an account of what we've been doing.
I want back my perky derriere.I read in Kimberley Snyder's Beauty Detox Foods that kale tones muscles.So much so all her new yorker yogis she taught lived on it & all had toned hard little bodies.
So cheers to that!
Heres a raw green soup i had.That means i blended non cooked items in my Vitamix.
My choice was Kale, Swiss Chard, Romaine, small piece of lemon, organic onion powder & organic garlic powder,Himalayan  pink salt and i think a pinch of curry powder? An apple for a slight sweetness and lots of nutritional yeast.
I made some mean green juice for the lovely ladies who look after the twins at nursery.They are always tired and one of them is extremely low in iron.
Then tonight i made some little carob (chocolatey) treats that i used leftover almond pulp for from milk.

This was dates blended with fresh almond milk, almond pulp, carob powder & rolled in coconut sugar.
I needed to water my plants today so i got the twins involved.I am all about teaching them nature.They got pretty soaked.Queenie still crawls (Hey the Queen is carried, she dosent walk lol) and Romeo can walk but the minute i showed him to splash in the puddles he decided to sit in it.Two cold toddlers later it was time for a hot afternoon bath into some fresh new pajamas.Do you remember how nice it was as a kid to have a warm bath after being so wet & cold! I decided i would get them their 1st wellies & rainsuits online for future gardening/puddle splashing from JoJo Maman Bebe.I chose these-
And im on the hunt for cute watering cans/kids gardening gear.
 To have an even more fun time on a rainy day i made them a little tunnel (kids & boxes huh?)
and we had some dairy-free chocolate icecream.
I have two brands i buy but i also make my own mostly.Just freeze some peeled ripe bananas & blend with water.You can add anything else you like- Almond butter, Chocolate powder, Vanilla etc.

I also prefer them to have this raw brand which i buy from the better health shops we visit on occasion (due to distance). 

This ice cream is actually how i taught them to feed himself with a spoon lol.
Although i didn't teach him this lazy method of doing it-

I also caught this tender moment of big sis (by 13 minutes) helping out little bro with his popped button.
And then for dinner i craved indian.I have yet to discover or invent a raw indian dish BUT i will.And when i eat cooked,indian is always what i choose.Yes i know packaged meals like this are poo but it states the vegetables are grown without pesticides so it'll do today.I bumped up some nutrition with raw veg, greens, avocado & organic sauerkraut (AMAZING for good tummy bacteria).I toasted some gluten free wraps i got from Tescos also as my "naan".
Queenie was at home all day with me so she was about 95% raw of smoothies, raw veg & greens juices, fruit chia pudding, snacks and some cooked potato.
Romeo went out for lunch with dad so he had baked potato & beans plus some toast out but almost all raw when home.
Oh and i made a no-cheese cheesy spread which my husband devoured with branston pickle on my homemade raw crackers.

Oh yes 2 last things-
Rawnchy got a lovely tweet from Business Owner & Reality Tv Star Of Made In Chelsea Oliver Proudlock.My husband bodyguards celebs and i sent him away (& driving till 6am) with some energy drinks that blow redbull out the water but with nutrition and no crash/come-down plus a green juice.(Thats another blog post)
Oliver stole his green juice lol
I am awaiting the delivery of a state of the art twin gear juicer so i can get the show on the road with the raw juice cleanses.
And the 2nd thing is my dear husband wants to show you his new organic protein drink he is excited about.
It is sprouted,vegan, bio-fermented & raw.It tastes of wild berry and I've had a go myself, its lovely.He got it at our friends at red23health.co.uk 

Thats it!
Do what you love, love what you do.
Love Jen
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're amazing! Looking after twins and still having such a healthy, natural diet.. Awesome! I would love to have a diet like yours, I just wouldn't know where to begin. I bet no one gets sick in your house xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for the positive comments Daniella! I get asked alot what we eat so this is why i am doing this blog, it helps explain why we eat this way and how good you can feel.Hopefully people will be more inclined to experience my raw juice & snacks from my company when it launches because they will trust i know my stuff to things tasting nice with super high nutrition.The twins have never been sick and i havent had flu in over 3 years.I have been a little rundown from exhaustion which i just knock back a triple ginger shot.The twins have only been sick as a reaction to certain foods but never ill x

      Delete