Friday 18 October 2013

Purple Corn

What a day.I spotted boy twins back molar today like an iceburg tip so at least its on its way in.I have one of my best's wedding tomorrow.Husband is working from 5pm-7.30am tonight,everyone needs to be chilled the fuck out tomorrow or shit is going DOWN with mother missing & dancing it up like shes been out once this year...Oh wait she has.A night out in Feb and a mini break in Abu Dhabi.I tend to get carried away, its my personality lol.My fave superfood for chilling is lovely purple corn extract.You feel dreamy on this.The first time i tried it recently i felt like i wanted to hold a yoga class in my living room to passing strangers and give out free hugs after.Lets hope theres hugs alround whilst im at the wedding.I did put alot in for me but for the twins it was only a tiny 1/8th tsp.I made fresh almond milk (if you dont know how to milk an almond - google.Your not part of the cool gang if your not making your own live nutritious milk) and blended bananas, a good dashing of the purple stuff, stevia vanilla creme drops and some shilajit which is a body mineraliser for my twinnies healthy bones and teeth.oh some romaine lettuce to get their greens in and a little spirulina because i add that protein powerhouse to everything.
This cup looks small but its pretty big, they can finish 1.5 of these between them for breakfast on non-teething days.On days like this they dont want much so i like to make sure every bite counts for their nutrition in those tiny bellies.Purple corn is full of health and wellness benefits and there is not a great deal of purple foods eaten in the standard diet. (Cabbage, purple onion etc)It is a high vibrational food and a cool colour for kiddies.
Lots of love,
A big purple Jen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment