Monday 21 October 2013

Breakfast

Good morning.A quick post on breakfast in our house.The twins start nursery today.In so happy for the fun,learning & new friends they are going to make but im also happy to get some normality together again.I will have more time to throw together some more advanced raw foods that take a bit of time pre-soaking, sprouting and such.And to get to catch up on washing and general house chores.I need a break, all my family live in Scotland & my husband works away.I don't have anyone to take them for a few hours a week so this is going to save my sanity.We are needing a shopping trip so today was what was kicking about.They had some banana,flaxseed,purple corn,lettuce smoothie that i had made last night, some kiwi (Romeos fave), fresh vanilla almond milk, gluten free toast that i spread tahini (calcium and protein), a squirt of agave nectar and a sprinkle of himalayan pink salt (mineral rich) and they had a few mouthfuls of Lizzi's mango & macadamia granola i mixed together with   some nut milk leftover.I have 3kg of buckwheat i am going to turn into raw chocolate buckwheat granola this week (its sooo good and nutritional), i am really looking forward to that.
The wedding was amazing.
How beautiful is my friend? She had a baby shortly before the twins how great does she look!
She also kindly pre-organised with me about vegan'ing the wedding meal for myself but it is pretty easy to just drop out a couple things, i had french onion soup, the BEST (butternut squash) curry id ever had in my life and poached apricots and dates for dessert in a syrup.
Also i got a sample of a new bottle shape i am trying out for Rawnchy.I quite like the more square look!
 
Anyway i look forward to sharing my kitchen creations and speeding up the launch of Rawnchy.
Lots of love,
Jen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment