Saturday 19 October 2013

Rawnchy Balls

I make nut 'mylk' every night as it goes fast in this house & theres always pulp leftover.A really good idea is to make chocolate balls out of them.You can get the pulp together,throw in a few spoonfuls of either cacao powder,carob or cocoa.(I used carob as it is kid friendly.It is full of calcium,iron&protein.Cacao has huge benefits but is very high in energy which my kids have enough of recently thanks!)
Throw in some pitted dates that you've chopped up in the food processor and a good squirt of agave nectar and you are good to go.You don't even need leftover pulp if you didn't want to, ground almonds or any other nuts/seeds you have will do the trick.
Romeo is drinking his lovely fresh frothy almond milk and ive flavoured it vanilla creme, this was part of his breakfast.He also had his purple smoothie i blogged about last night & some kiwi which is his favourite.
The kid cracks me up.Here is him drinking his smoothie in the dark before the sun comes up ...


and how he likes to sometimes eat...
"Don't come to me, I come to you!"
I will be providing different flavoured balls in the Rawnchy line.A more delicious nutritious snack than your regular supermarket junk.
Lots of love,
Jens balls xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment